Rezaf Diary

I'll write about my daily life, as a PhD Student at the University of Illinois. I'll put some photos from my town, Urbana, and some music.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

A Del.ic.ious. Breakfast!

One note before I start this post. I've added a feature to this blog. You can enter your email address in the proper box at the right hand column of this blog. After that, all the new posts in this weblog will be emailed to you automatically! (But don't forget to visit here and put comments!)


A couple of days ago, while I was still totally busy writing a paper, I woke up and decided to give myself a self boost by preparing a good breakfast! I searched in the fridge and found these turkey bacons which are made from white and dark turkey meat, hence the two different color stripes. (They are horrible when eaten raw, but when you fry them they become delicious!)

I put them in a pan and started frying them, then put two loafs of wheat bread in the toaster.


When they were toasted, I started to eat one of them with some sugar free strawberry preserves . By the time I had my first two bite, I realised that I have to add an egg to the bacons! You know, it is like some kind of tradition, eggs and bacons! It's like Pasta and meat sauce, or coffee and creamer; you can have them separately but no one wants to do that!










Any way, I added an egg to the bacons and while they were cooking, started the coffee maker. What's a good breakfast without a strong coffee?!













And finally, here we are! ENJOY!


Note: Click on the photos to enlarge them.

If you feel interested in any of them and want to get the original file, please don't hesitate to email me!

2 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ey shekamoo, khejalat bekesh dari mitarki az chaghi, hala hey bokhor hey bokhor, taze chera doroogh migi ke bade modatha be khodet hal dadi, shode to ye rooz goshnegi bekeshi?
boooooos

 
At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

rezaf joon kamet nabashe yeho in 4 ta tikke ba tokhme morgh o 2 ta noon! albate na ke sobhoonas, ziad mohem nist ! nahar jobran mikoni ishalla

 

Post a Comment

<< Home