Rezaf Diary

I'll write about my daily life, as a PhD Student at the University of Illinois. I'll put some photos from my town, Urbana, and some music.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

This game is fantastic!

Remember the old days when we played "table soccer"?! Oh those days!


If you want to experience the thrill again, go this website and play their "miniball" game! It's absolutely fantastic, I guarantee it personally!

I again sleeped up to 1 PM! Thanks God for hollidays, but I have to get on schedule again since my classes are going to start in a week...

Note: Click on the photos to enlarge them.

If you feel interested in any of them and want to get the original file, please don't hesitate to email me!

3 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, Blogger semiadam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger semiadam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:43 AM, Blogger semiadam said...

Welcome Fariyoor !

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. <-------- baba in loos bazia chie !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home