Rezaf Diary

I'll write about my daily life, as a PhD Student at the University of Illinois. I'll put some photos from my town, Urbana, and some music.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

An UN-Glourious day!!!

Ok, here I am again!
For the first time in my life I've been stood up! You know, it really doesn't feel OK, actually it sucks!


To be honest, I somehow guessed that it would happen this way! You know why?! Because I was arrested (sort of) earlier today! A really funny story! One of my friends called me this afternoon and we decided to go out to play badminton and do some jogging. So he came to pick me on his way, and he had his mom accompanying him. Any way, we went to some open field and my friend parked his car in the field, like a 100 feet away from the parking lot. We went out and jogged and talked and by the time we came back to leave, a police car arrived! There was some interrogations (fortunately not for me!) and we were finally free to go. Now here comes the interesting part. The cop told us that he got suspected because other than our car being parked into the field, my friend had come there to jog with his mother! He was thinking (as a genuine American would think) that being with one's mom is the last thing a 25 years old man would like to do, and that was his main reason of suspicion! Funny, huh?!


SO, I think I may have records with the local police now! great!
What do we learn here?! If you want to go jogging, take your girlfriend with you, not your mom!!! lol!

I guess I just didn't have a glourious day!

Note: Click on the photos to enlarge them.

If you feel interested in any of them and want to get the original file, please don't hesitate to email me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home