Rezaf Diary

I'll write about my daily life, as a PhD Student at the University of Illinois. I'll put some photos from my town, Urbana, and some music.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

An impudent nation?!

I must admit that coming from a culture where public nudity is not normal in any way, So I still have some problems here when I confront a nude person, specially when that nude person I see is a male! Let me tell you an exprerience I had today... So, I was going to the gym with a friend this evening. Upon our arrival in the men's locker room, I was suddenly confronted with an oriental boy covered only with... nothing! I guess I was stunned for a moment, just as my friend was, and then we tried not to react and went on changing our clothes. And the guy stood there shamelessly the whole time! Now I don't want to sound like a dogmatic person, but I have never seen such an act from guys who are from other nationalities. To worsen this situation, when our workout finished some 60 minutes later and we got back to the locker room, I found another oriental guy standing near our lockers. I joked to my friend that hopefully this oriental guy is not the same as the first one, so don't worry! We changed our clothes and when I kneeled down to fasten my shoelaces, I was suddenly confronted with this other guy's ... behind! Again fully naked!


So, I guess I'm allowed to derive a logical result here... Is their culture such different than ours or these two were just shameless samples?!

Note: Click on the photos to enlarge them.

If you feel interested in any of them and want to get the original file, please don't hesitate to email me!

1 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if these guys were girls!!!!what would happen? god.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home