Rezaf Diary

I'll write about my daily life, as a PhD Student at the University of Illinois. I'll put some photos from my town, Urbana, and some music.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Some pure music

I have many things to talk about, but not much time right now! I'll talk about all of them later! Tonight, I'm just in the mood to play a very... soul shaking music. Hopefully you must be listening to it by now! It is an Irianian theme, played by an instrument called "se-tar".

I should mention that I got this music from here.

Enjoy it!






*** Update 1/31/2006 *** My dear friend Ar... um... Semiadam mentions that it's played by "Tar", not "se-tar". I guess he maybe right, although I'm not sure. For now, it's "Tar"! Thanks Ar... um... Semiadam!!!

From comments:
semiadam said...
It's played by TAR, I think! the name is NOBAHAR, and the performer is BAHMAN BASHI

Note: Click on the photos to enlarge them.

If you feel interested in any of them and want to get the original file, please don't hesitate to email me!

4 Comments:

At 3:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyvoOol

 
At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's played by TAR, I think so ! the name is NOBAHAR, and the performer is BAHMAN BASHI

 
At 1:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice. I guess i would use your blog as a music background in my office from now on!

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great!!!i can just say wonderful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home