Rezaf Diary

I'll write about my daily life, as a PhD Student at the University of Illinois. I'll put some photos from my town, Urbana, and some music.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Don't sleep today!

I woke up today (yesterday?!) by a very loud thumping on the door, at exactly 9:40 in the morning! Having slept for only 5 hours, I jumped out of the bed and put on my jeans and opened the door only to find an old man standing at the door. It turned out that he was the pest-control agent of my apartment and wanted to do a routine job of pesticiding the apartment. Ok, back to the story... When I opened the door almost still sleeping and with my eyes almost closed, I asked him to enter and do his job. When he was entering and on his way to the kitchen, he looked at me in a strange way and said: "Did you know that it's 58 degrees out there?! You should not sleep in such a morning!". Oh God, now even the pest-control man tells me when to sleep and when not to!

To be honest, It was a nice weather for a winter day! I eventually went out with two of my friends to a nearby park and played football (or soccer, as they prefer!).

Note: Click on the photos to enlarge them.

If you feel interested in any of them and want to get the original file, please don't hesitate to email me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home