Rezaf Diary

I'll write about my daily life, as a PhD Student at the University of Illinois. I'll put some photos from my town, Urbana, and some music.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

And in a few hours... WE DANCE!

Here it is! The New Year’s party and our dance performance! We all have practiced a lot during the last couple of months, and the dance's sharp and upbeat moves were a physical challenge to every one. Now here comes the performance of the century!

Hopefully my next post will have some photos of tonight's dance. Be patient!

Note: Click on the photos to enlarge them.

If you feel interested in any of them and want to get the original file, please don't hesitate to email me!

1 Comments:

At 1:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

khaste nabashi, keili aali bood.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home