Rezaf Diary

I'll write about my daily life, as a PhD Student at the University of Illinois. I'll put some photos from my town, Urbana, and some music.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Life again!

Wow! Tonight was great! After about 2 weeks of hard work and studying, finally I decided to stop working after 6 o'clock today, and enjoy one night. But the good things started from 5o'clock...

You see, I was sitting in a seminar, and while the speaker was talking about what he saw as the most important thing in the world (which naturally many of the audience disagreed with), I was feeling my hunger (!), and was thinking about what I can get to eat after the seminar. When the seminar finished, surprisingly for me, they asked us to go to another room where there was a reception with fruits and drinks!

After having some fruits, I went to my office (the seminar was in another building), I got really happy to see that there was another seminar in our own building and there was a reception over there, this time with meat-balls, cheese and crackers! Better yet, the guy responsible invited me to join the feast!

Ok, after these happy moments, I went to our Persian dance practice (didn't I tell you? We are going to have a dance performance in the nourooz!), and when finished to tango. It was a long time since the last time I went there, maybe 2 months. And it was fun!

Then again, the exams are coming! PANIC!

Note: Click on the photos to enlarge them.

If you feel interested in any of them and want to get the original file, please don't hesitate to email me!

1 Comments:

At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

with whom were you dancing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home