Rezaf Diary

I'll write about my daily life, as a PhD Student at the University of Illinois. I'll put some photos from my town, Urbana, and some music.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Guess who's my valentine?!


You know, I believe in miracles! Really, I see them all around me, all the time. Let me tell you about one that I saw today. There is this girl in our network administration office, which I can't particularly say she's a happy person. In fact I seldom see her smile. (I am a nagging person about office tech stuff, and whenever something gets wrong I'll jump to that office, so it's no wonder I see those people a lot!)
So, today I saw her in the corridor walking out of the building, with a big smile, or I'd better say a grin! Stunned, I took a quick look at her and saw a red rose in her hand. Oh yes, of course! It's valentine's...


As for me, I happily spent all my time today with a smart creature, or at least it looked smart from the cover! Of course they say "don't judge a book by its cover", but well... in this case I have no choice!

Here's the picture of that special one I spent my valentine with!

Happy valentine everybody! I hope you were struck by the miracle!

Note: Click on the photos to enlarge them.

If you feel interested in any of them and want to get the original file, please don't hesitate to email me!

2 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But i was spending my time with a less smart but more useful! creature! ha ha ha ha

 
At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey rezaaf !
yek chize kheily bahal! too hamoon maaye haaye MIRACLE ke khodet migee! manam in roozaa daram daghighan hamin ketab ro mikhoonam ! va kaff kardam ke didam to ham daree ino mikhooni! kolly yaade dorani ke ba ham computer mikhoondim oftadam !!!

kholase miracle bahalee bood refeegh
hope to see you sooonnn
bye
Amir.Jo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home