Rezaf Diary

I'll write about my daily life, as a PhD Student at the University of Illinois. I'll put some photos from my town, Urbana, and some music.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Funny illness!

It's a couple of weeks that I feel there is something wrong with my breathing... To be exact, I sometimes felt that I have to order my lungs to do the breathing! Of coarse they do their job even if I don't pay constant attention to them!

So, today I made an appointment with a doctor, and explained my problem with him. After conducting extensive examination, he concluded that it's probably something mental, as he thought my heart's sound is normal. By the way, he is a very talkative person, and he spent 15 minutes explaining to me why he thought that I'm all right!





Ok, after listening to a ton of different possible reasons, I was pretty convinced that I'm all right, and was ready to go, but now he didn't let me! He prescribed me to get an X-Ray of my chest and an EKG (Electrocardiogram, and don't ask me why it's written with a K, I don't know!). and while there, get an X-Ray of my head too.






Any way, after an hour of wandering in the clinic, and getting a couple of X-rays and EKG, The Doctor made sure that there is nothing wrong with me... He was deep thinking with himself when he suddenly saw my head's X-ray, and finally related my problem to mental pressure!!!



Well I don't know (Come on, look at the X-Ray! Do I look like someone who knows?!) But mental pressure seems to be a good reason to my unordinary breathing problem!

Note: Click on the photos to enlarge them.

If you feel interested in any of them and want to get the original file, please don't hesitate to email me!

2 Comments:

At 3:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mental pressure or disorder? the cure is easy, eat less, just eat less

 
At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mibinam ke nafas keshidan yadet rafte!;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home