Rezaf Diary

I'll write about my daily life, as a PhD Student at the University of Illinois. I'll put some photos from my town, Urbana, and some music.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Photos of spring

After a 20-day period of inactivity, I still don't have much to say. Well, I have a lot... but, they'd better not be said for now...

Any way, I've shot some photos from my small town, just around my home. I hope you enjoy them; I feel they can show the spirit of spring.

(Click on the photos to see 800*600 format of them. If anyone is interested in larger format photos of these, just email me. I'll be happy to share them.)





Note: Click on the photos to enlarge them.

If you feel interested in any of them and want to get the original file, please don't hesitate to email me!

1 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very niiiiiiiiiiiiice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home