Rezaf Diary

I'll write about my daily life, as a PhD Student at the University of Illinois. I'll put some photos from my town, Urbana, and some music.

Monday, May 04, 2009

A post after a long hiatus

Ok, here I am after a long delay. It's been hard to keep up with all the work. Well, I'll try to write more often. Anyway.

Today I rode on my motorcycle for the first time. What a pleasent rush of feelings! The wind, fast moving scenary around you, and the looming danger which requires you to be 100% aware of everything. Nice experience.

Well, yes, I had not mentioned it earlier. I did big a motorcycle a few days ago. And I'm so happy I did. I'll post some pics in my next post.

Note: Click on the photos to enlarge them.

If you feel interested in any of them and want to get the original file, please don't hesitate to email me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home