Rezaf Diary

I'll write about my daily life, as a PhD Student at the University of Illinois. I'll put some photos from my town, Urbana, and some music.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I dreamed of flying

Last night I dreamed of flying. It was such an awesome dream, such a nice feeling. Indescribable!

Part of it was because of my flying apparatus in my dream. Think of it like a motorcycle. A Kawasaki ninja to be more precise. Something like this one:


(Image from www.pashnit.com, all copyrights belong to them)


But it had retractable wings, each like 3 feet, and that was it! It also had a strange-looking helmet built-in, which would automatically place on your head, and had some HUD (head-on-display) stuff in it. Think master chief helmet:


(Image from www.videogamesblogger.com, all copyrights belong to them)

Now here's the best part of it: I bought it (of course in my dream) for a little bit below $3000! Yep, dreams! I flied to somewhere in Britain, and such a fly it was!

Man, I have to go to a flying school now!

Note: Click on the photos to enlarge them.

If you feel interested in any of them and want to get the original file, please don't hesitate to email me!

2 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger zeek.diaz said...

i had a flying dream once. it was mor of a floating dream if i concentrated hard enough i would begin to float then fly and if i got distracted i would start to fall. Sort of like robin williams in the hook. I guess now i know the feeling

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Rezaf said...

Funny you commented on it now in 2013. After 5 years, it seems I might finally attend flying classesthis summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home