Rezaf Diary

I'll write about my daily life, as a PhD Student at the University of Illinois. I'll put some photos from my town, Urbana, and some music.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

wii have to go?!

So I got a wii, in a moment of madness! Saw one at the local Walmart and grabbed it without even thinking. But, it has left me unimpressed.

See, there are not many games I'd be craving to play on Wii, unlike XBOX360 or even PS3. I'll put a list of the games I'd like to play here, partly to try to convince myslef not to put the wii on ebay!
The ones that I pretty much want to play are:
  • Metroid prime corruption (which 3 of my best pals got me for my birthday, God bless their souls!)
  • Resident Evil 4 wii edition
  • The legend of Zelda, twilight princess
  • Mercury Melt down revolution (not out yet)
  • soul calibur legends (not out yet)
  • Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party (dance with a pad AND wii-mote, not out yet)
2'nd tier games would be:
  • Super paper mario
  • Super mario world (virtual console)
  • The legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time (virtual console)
  • Super mario galaxy (not out yet)
  • Super smash Brawlz (not out yet)
3'rd tier ones:
  • Mayby Warioware?
  • Super Mario 64 (virtual console)
  • Sonix 3(Just because I couldn't get to play this as a kid!, virtual console)
  • Golden axe (brings back memories!, virtual console)
  • Mario kart 64 (virtual console)
  • resident evil: umbrela chronicle (On rail shooter, similar to the house of the dead? not out yet)
  • Loony tunes:ACME arsenal (not out yet)
  • Mortal combat: Armageddon (not out yet)
As you can see, there not much game for wii currenly that I crave, and for that matter even games who are supposed to be released in the coming months. I can easily get away with not playing the 3'rd tier games, and maybe with a bit of cursing I can ignore the second tier ones.

Well, maybe virtual console can make me keep it. Then again, I can subscribe to console classix and get many of those games much cheaper! Also, I'll get to play it on my laptop then, which frees me from bearing with never-ending rants of certain female family members, whining about a soap opera or something being played on the TV when I play the Wii!

Not sure yet, but I think it's a goner!

Note: Click on the photos to enlarge them.

If you feel interested in any of them and want to get the original file, please don't hesitate to email me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home