Rezaf Diary

I'll write about my daily life, as a PhD Student at the University of Illinois. I'll put some photos from my town, Urbana, and some music.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Apple store on iPhone day

There has been so much haloo baloo about the iphone I'm not even going to start, and this post is not about it at all! You see, I went to buy a macbook on exactly that date, Friday June 29th (yeah baby!) So I go there while awaiting a huge mess and tired sales people. But what I saw positively surprised me! About 3~4 Apple sales people were clapping and congratulating people who would enter the store! WOW! Take a look for yourself:



By the way, this is my very first video ever uploaded on youtube! And of course yes, I made it with my macbook (took the footage with my cell phone, a palm treo).

Note: Click on the photos to enlarge them.

If you feel interested in any of them and want to get the original file, please don't hesitate to email me!

1 Comments:

At 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did they clap for you too?;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home