Rezaf Diary

I'll write about my daily life, as a PhD Student at the University of Illinois. I'll put some photos from my town, Urbana, and some music.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Am I a geek, or a nerd?!

In my last post I called myself a geek. Since then, I have come across a nerd test. Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm extremely proud to announce myself as:


3% scored higher (more nerdy), and
97% scored lower (less nerdy).

What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:

All hail the monstrous nerd. You are by far the SUPREME NERD GOD!!!


Now, a question arises here, Am I a geek or a nerd (of supreme nerd god type)?! Well, after checking wikipedia, I believe I'm a nerd! Other sources may differ in defining nerds and geeks, but I'd rather stick to what wikipedia says (partly because I have an official nerd score now!).

I am nerdier than 97% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Note: Click on the photos to enlarge them.

If you feel interested in any of them and want to get the original file, please don't hesitate to email me!

2 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, I got "High-Level Nerd. You are definitely MIT material, apply now!!!" and I don't even consider myself a nerd.. I think the test-writer was on crack. Now guess my identity :P

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger Rezaf said...

Hmmm, you're from UIUC, You use windows XP, and also use the latest version of firefox... WHat was your score by the way?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home