Rezaf Diary

I'll write about my daily life, as a PhD Student at the University of Illinois. I'll put some photos from my town, Urbana, and some music.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

She is a hero!

Yes, she is a hero, she is my hero. Anousheh Ansari is the first female space tourist, the first Iranian astrounat and a great source of pride for Iranians. She just came back from the international space station to earth after being 10 days in space, and I was happy to read news of her succesful trip back home(i.e. earth!). Well, now I'm going to try to make it to the next month's space expo in New Mexico, where she would be present. Let's see if I can make it.



Oh, by the way, I just returned from San Jose, where I demoed my project in a seminar, and it was a blast! I'm really happy about it, and feel quite energized now :)
(The only bad thing about the seminars in west coast is the BORING flight! 5~6 hours of travel is no fun at all!)

Note: Click on the photos to enlarge them.

If you feel interested in any of them and want to get the original file, please don't hesitate to email me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home